speaker cuts in and out

Participant count
  • Participant list

1slow77

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a pair of brand new Deaf Bonce Apocalypse M81AC Neos and recently one of them started cutting out, ive come to the conclusion that its nothing to do with my amp or wiring and that it maybe be something internal, the speaker seems to cut in and out when it is moved in position or when the cone is moved, tinsel leads also seem fine and no signs of a blown coil because it plays at full volume with zero distortion when not cutting out, i need help ASAP ! Thanks

I have a pair of brand new Deaf Bonce Apocalypse M81AC Neos and recently one of them started cutting out, ive come to the conclusion that its nothing to do with my amp or wiring and that it maybe be something internal, the speaker seems to cut in and out when it is moved in position or when the cone is moved, tinsel leads also seem fine and no signs of a blown coil because it plays at full volume with zero distortion when not cutting out, i need help ASAP ! Thanks
By your description it seems to to me that the issue lies in the tinsel lead to voicecoil lead solder point. That happens often in OEM speakers and have the same results as your testing method.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...